Welcome to my Quick Grammar Guide.
This is designed
- for those who threw out their grammar books after high school
- for those who forgot their grammar after high school
- for those who need to brush up on their grammar
- for those who are in doubt about certain rules
- for those who aren’t sure they’re saying it the right way
- for those who aren’t sure they’re writing it the right way
- for those who don’t have the time to read through a lot of gobbledygook
- for those who don’t know where to look
- for those who took one of my seminars and lost their notes or need a refresher course
You will need an Adobe Reader to view the contents of this guide.
All materials in this online guide were developed by Cindy Lapeña for various seminar workshops delivered under various titles: Effective Communication Workshop; English Grammar Workshop; Effective Writing Workshop; English Grammar Review Workshop; English Grammar Review for Professionals.
All materials are being shared online to help people who want to review grammar concepts or need a quick reference guide to common grammar mistakes.
The topics in this guide were included because the comprise the most common mistakes made in speaking and writing in English.
Please feel free to use this guide. If you need to cite material or reproduce material, I will appreciate it if you please provide appropriate acknowledgement and notify me.
If you require more information or assistance on topics in this guide, Cindy Lapeña will be happy to help you. If you require more information or assistance on topics not found in this guide, Cindy Lapeña will still be happy to help you. Please use the contact form provided below.
Cindy Lapeña can design and deliver seminar-workshop materials according to your individual or company needs. For more information, please use the contact form provided below. For more about Cindy Lapeña, please refer to the tab “about cindy lapeña”.